Sunday, January 31, 2016

Febuary's Hearts of the West Blog Hop featuring Charlotte




Welcome to the Hearts of the West team blog hop!


If this is your first time joining us you will love it. If you have been here before welcome back.  It features Close to my Heart Consultants from all over Canada showing you their projects. The Hearts of the West team was founded by Nancy Klein.

This months challenge is using the Charlotte Paper Pack, brought to you from the Seasonal Expression 1. 


Seasonal Expression 1

Charlotte Paper Pack


Charlotte Workshop Your Way


If you came from Donna's Blog then you're in the right place, this is a go around blog hop so you can start anywhere! Just in case, the full list will be at the bottom. So, as always, grab your coffee, tea, water, relax, and hop around the team with us.

I would like to share with you a few cards I made using the Charlotte Workshop Your Way Kit. With the addition of White Daisy card bases & envelopes, 1 piece of watercolor paper, watercolor paints, archival black ink, Springtime Wishes stamp set and the Springtime Wishes Thin Cuts.  The workshop has 3 designs and I took the 3 designs and changed them up a little to create 9 different cards.  I have a workshop to make these cards on Feb 22 at 7 pm -9 pm if you are interested in joining us.





  The workshop can also make 3 - 2 page layouts and 1 - 2 page PML layout.  If you would like to join me to make the layouts on Feb 25th at 6:30pm - 9 pm let me know by Feb 11th.  I would love to have you join me.


The February Stamp of the Month is called Balloon Animals.  In February with a $50 qualifying purchase you can purchase it for $6.  It can also be purchased for $21.25 for the month of February only.

Balloon Animals stamp set

Balloon Animals artwork by CTMH art department.

Balloon Animals artwork by CTMH art department.





The Constant Campaign for February is:





I am also hosting a couple of full day crops in Edmonton.  February 27 and also March 19th.  They are $45 and run from 10 am to midnight with use of all of my tools, stamps, etc.  Your own table to work at, lunch, supper, drinks, snacks, make and takes and door prizes.  I would love to have you join me.  We had one yesterday and it was a blast.  My van was loaded full of stuff for everyone to use.





Your next stop on the hop is  Kerry's Blog.

Here is the whole list of blogs in case you got lost.

1.    Nancy
2.    Donna
3.    Kim              (YOU ARE HERE)
4.    Kerry
5.    Corrina      

6 comments: