Saturday, October 31, 2015

November's Hearts of the West Blog Hop featuring White Pines




Welcome to the Hearts of the West team blog hop!


If this is your first time joining us you will love it. If you have been here before welcome back.  It features Close to my Heart Consultants from all over Canada showing you their projects. The Hearts of the West team was founded by Nancy Klein.

This months challenge is using the White Pines Paper Pack, brought to you from the Holiday Expressions.  This paper is perfect for fall, winter, and Christmas.

White Pines Paper Pack

White Pines Complements

White Pines Assortment

Picture My Life White Pines Scrapbooking Program
Perfect for making cards, advent calendars, December daily albums, pocket scrapbooking or using on traditional scrapbook pages.  The sky is the limit with these cards.

If you came from Corrina's Blog then you're in the right place, this is a go around blog hop so you can start anywhere! Just in case, the full list will be at the bottom. So, as always, grab your coffee, tea, water, relax, and hop around the team with us.

I would like to share with you several projects I made using the White Pines Paper Pack.




Workshops on the Go White Pines Scrapbooking Kit
Here are the 2 layouts I made using the kit, and the Artistry cartridge.
My November scrapbook club/class will be making this on November 26th from 6:30 pm to 9 pm.  The kit is $41 with shipping and tax and includes all the paper, embellishments, instructions and stamp set to make these layouts.  Inks not included.  (Fern, Cranberry, and Chocolate)  Let me know if you would like to join us this month by Nov 9th.  We meet at a local rec center so we have lots of space.


Next, I have the cards I made using the Workshops on the Go White Pines Cardmaking Kit.  This kit makes 15 cards, 5 each of 3 different designs.  For each of the designs I did one like the kit and then used embossing folders (Honeycomb Quatrefoil, and Dot )and flipping the papers to change it up.  At my card club/class we will be making these November 28th , register by Nov 12th.
Workshops on the Go White Pines Cardmaking Kit

Workshops on the Go White Pines Cardmaking Kit
Workshops on the Go White Pines Cardmaking Kit

 Then, I have 2 more cards I made for my Card Buffet using the White Pines Paper Pack.  I love this paper.  If you would like to make either of these cards, I would love to have you join me for one of my upcoming Card Buffets.  They are $30 for 3 hours - make as many cards as you can.  I have 22 differnet cards to choose from.  Nov. 4th 7-10 pm and Nov. 17th 7-10 pm in Edmonton.  Nov 19th 7-10 pm at Birch Bay Ranch, outside of Sherwood Park, Alberta.  Dec 5th 1-4 pm at Ponderosa City near Alder Flats, Alberta.  If you are interested in any of these please let me know as space is limited.


For this card I used FernSlate, and Ruby inks, Slate cardstock, Fern Cardstock, whisper twineMiracle of Christmas stamp set and colonial white card base

For this card I used the retried Christmas Village stamp set, New England Ivy ink, Momento Black ink, Whisper cardstock, liquid glass, ShinHan Twin Touch markers, sanding kit, and  rock candy glitter by Ranger.



The November Stamp of the Month is called Cheers, 2016!.  In November with a $50 qualifying purchase you can purchase it for $6.  It can also be purchased for $21.25 for the month of November only.





The Constant Campaign for November is:




  
Thanks for joining us this month and come back next month to see what creative projects we can bring to you! Thank you for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment.



Your next stop is Sonia's Blog.

Here is the whole list of blogs in case you got lost.

1.    Nancy
2.    Donna
3.    Corinna 
4.    Kim             (You are HERE)
5.    Sonia
6.    Kerry
7.    Janet

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects Kim! I love how you have showed the versatility of the White Pines paper packet! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice projects! I like how you did the strips of paper with the stamping on your first card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your cards. I wish i had bought the Christmas village stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I think my favourite is the old church card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the workshops. The cards are awesome.

    ReplyDelete