Thursday, April 30, 2015

May Heart's of the West Blog Hop



Welcome to the Hearts of the West team blog hop!


If this is your first time joining us you will love it. If you have been here before welcome back.  It features Close to my Heart Consultants from all over Canada showing you their projects. The Hearts of the West team was founded by Nancy Klein.

This months challenge is using the Wanderful Paper Pack, brought to you from the Annual Inspirations, hand picked by Nancy Klein.  
If you came from Kerry's Blog then you're in the right place, this is a go around blog hop so you can start anywhere! Just in case, the full list will be at the bottom. So, as always, grab your coffee, tea, water, relax, and hop around the team with us.

I would like to share with you a 2 page layout I made using the Wanderful Paper Pack and Wanderful Picture My Life cards.  I also used the May Stamp of the month "Just Sayin"  and 4 x 6 flip flaps.

This layout has lots of space for photos.  Spots for 5 - 2 x 2 photo.
If you used flip flaps even more.

I have used a 4 x 6 flip flap to add room for more journalling and photos.
I plan to add even more of the 4 x 6 flip flaps and make a little mini album.

I am going to use this layout to document my exciting
road trip adventures this summer.  I am going to
California for CTMH convention!!!!!

I love how easy it is to use the PML cards and how they can be
used for so many different things too.
I have also used the May Stamp of the Month: "Just Sayin" on this layout.  In May with a $50 qualifying purchase you can purchase it for $5.  It can also be purchased for $19.75 for the month of May only.
  
Thanks for joining us this month and come back next month to see what creative projects we can bring to you! Thank you for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment.

Your next stop is Corrina's Blog.

Here is the whole list of blogs in case you got lost.

1.     Nancy
2.    Chantal
3.    Chelsey
4.    Heather
5.    Donna
6.    Valerie
7.    Terry Ann
8.    Janet
9.    Kerry
10.  Kim  ( You are Here )
11.  Corrina

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the clean, crisp lines in this layout. Very easy on the eyes. I especially like the little pop of colour in the top left corner with the banners! I haven't used the PML cards on a layout yet, but I can see that I'm going to have to give them a try!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout. Love the strips of border you did and the banners up in the top left corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very different take on this paper pack and it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep forgetting to use flip flaps. i will have to add them one of these times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. I love the flip flaps as you can add extra photos or journalling to the pages.

    ReplyDelete